When does Newcastle vs Man City kick off? Saturday 30th November, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Newcastle vs Man City being played? St. James' Park
What TV channel is Newcastle vs Man City on in the UK? BT Sport 1
Where can I stream Newcastle vs Man City in the UK? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Newcastle vs Man City?
What was the score in the last meeting between Newcastle & Man City? Newcastle 2-1 Man City
THE TEAM NEWS
- Newcastle are coming off a loss at Aston Villa on Monday night as boss Steve Bruce came away empty-handed when returning to his old club.
- They welcome Sean Longstaff back from suspension but Hayden and Shelvey have done well in his absence and may keep their places in midfield.
- The lack of goals from their attacking trio of Almiron, Saint-Maximin and Joelinton may persuade Bruce to make a change in that department.
Predicted line-up (5-4-1): Dubravka; Javi Manquillo, Clark, Fernandez, Dummett, Willems; Almiron, Hayden, Shelvey, Saint-Maximin; Joelinton
Unavailable: Colback (Injured), Ritchie (Injured), Lascelles (Injured), Yedlin (Injured)
Doubtful: Lejeune (Injured)
- City bounced back from the loss to Liverpool with a win over Chelsea but they could only manage a draw at home to Shakhtar in midweek.
- Pep Guardiola made some changes to his defence in midweek but is likely to rotate Walker, Stones and Mendy back into the side here.
- With Aguero out injured, Gabriel Jesus will likely lead the line though it would be no surprise if Sterling played centrally at some stage.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ederson; Walker, Stones, Fernandinho, Mendy; Gundogan, David Silva, De Bruyne; Mahrez, Gabriel Jesus, Sterling
Unavailable: Sane (Injured), Laporte (Injured), Zinchenko (Injured), Aguero (Injured)
Newcastle sprung a major surprise in this fixture last season as they beat City 2-1, but Guardiola's men know they cannot afford a repeat of that. While they are far from their best at the moment, they should have enough to edge past the home side in a game that may well contain goals at both ends.