When does Newcastle vs Chelsea kick off? Saturday 18th January, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Newcastle vs Chelsea being played? St. James' Park
What TV channel is Newcastle vs Chelsea on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Newcastle vs Chelsea in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Newcastle vs Chelsea?
What was the score in the last meeting between Newcastle & Chelsea? Chelsea 1-0 Newcastle
THE TEAM NEWS
- Newcastle picked up a confidence-boosting victory over Rochdale in the FA Cup but it is the Premier League where they need a win.
- The Magpies drew with Wolves last weekend to end their run of three consecutive losses but they remain in the relegation mix.
- Allan Saint-Maximin has returned to training and should come into the squad for this contest but is likely to be on the bench.
Predicted line-up (5-4-1): Dubravka; Krafth, Fernandez, Schar, Lascelles, Willems; Almiron, Shelvey, Hayden, Atsu; Joelinton
Unavailable: Manquillo (Injured), Gayle (Injured), Dummett (Injured), Colback (Injured), Muto (Injured)
Doubtful: Ki (Injured), Yedlin (Injured), Carroll (Injured)
- Chelsea got back to winning ways in the Premier League as they claimed a comfortable 3-0 win over Burnley in a dominant display.
- It was an important victory for Frank Lampard's men as they maintained their lead in fourth place over the chasing pack.
- N'Golo Kante missed last week's game with a hamstring issue but it was only precautionary and he should come back into the side if fit.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Kepa; James, Christensen, Rudiger, Azpilicueta; Kante, Jorginho, Mount; Hudson-Odoi, Abraham, Willian
Unavailable: Van Ginkel (Injured), Loftus-Cheek (Injured), Pulisic (Injured)
Doubtful: Kante (Injured), Marcos Alonso (Injured)
Newcastle have failed to win any of their last four Premier League games but their injury crisis is beginning to ease. They host Chelsea who looked very dangerous going forward against Burnley last week and the visitors are likely to build on that by condemning the Magpies to another league defeat.