When does Newcastle vs Burnley kick off? Saturday 29th February, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Newcastle vs Burnley being played? St. James' Park
What TV channel is Newcastle vs Burnley on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Newcastle vs Burnley in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Newcastle vs Burnley?
What was the score in the last meeting between Newcastle & Burnley? Burnley 1-0 Newcastle
THE TEAM NEWS
- Newcastle suffered back-to-back defeats in the Premier League as they were narrowly beaten by Crystal Palace last weekend.
- Valentino Lazaro was given his marching orders in injury time of the game with Palace and will be suspended for this contest.
- Steve Bruce should have Jonjo Shelvey back in the squad for this game whilst Javier Manquillo is also available after injury.
Predicted line-up (5-4-1): Dubravka; Manquillo, Schar, Lascelles, Fernandez, Rose; Almiron, Shelvey, Bentaleb, Saint-Maximin; Joelinton
Unavailable: Willems (Injured), Dummett (Injured), Krafth (Injured), Carroll (Injured), Clark (Injured), Lazaro (Suspended)
Doubtful: Muto (Injured)
- Burnley made it five games unbeaten in the Premier League as they earned their fourth win during that run against Bournemouth last week.
- The Clarets' run has seen them climb up the table and they now stand just three points off sixth place ahead of this game.
- Chris Wood is pushing for a return to the side after a minor hamstring injury and he should be in the matchday squad for this contest.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Pope; Bardsley, Tarkowski, Mee, Taylor; Hendrick, Westwood, Cork, McNeil; Vydra, Rodriguez
Unavailable: Lowton (Injured), Barnes (Injured), Gibson (Out of favour)
Doubtful: Gudmundsson (Injured)
Newcastle have only won one of their last nine matches in the Premier League and now face a tough task as they host in-form Burnley. The visitors are unbeaten in their last five league games and they should be able to extend that run by coming away from St. James' Park with at least a point.