2019-20 Premier League – Newcastle vs Bournemouth Preview & Prediction
When does Newcastle vs Bournemouth kick off? Saturday 9th November, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Newcastle vs Bournemouth being played? St. James' Park
What TV channel is Newcastle vs Bournemouth on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Newcastle vs Bournemouth in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Newcastle vs Bournemouth?
Bournemouth – https://tickets.afcb.co.uk/Online/default.asp?
What was the score in the last meeting between Newcastle & Bournemouth? Bournemouth 2-2 Newcastle
THE TEAM NEWS
- Newcastle picked up a vital three points last week as they beat West Ham and scored three goals in a game for the first time this season.
- While their attacking trio failed to get on the scoresheet, Steve Bruce will be heartened by the goals from Fernandez, Clark and Shelvey.
- Bruce is likely to have the same set of players at his disposal for this match although he will surely name an unchanged side after the win.
Predicted line-up (5-4-1): Dubravka; Yedlin, Clark, Lascelles, Fernandez, Willems; Almiron, Hayden, Shelvey, Saint-Maximin; Joelinton
Unavailable: Colback (Injured), Lejeune (Injured), S. Longstaff (Suspended), Schar (Injured), Ritchie (Injured)
- Bournemouth are coming off a fantastic 1-0 win over Man Utd last weekend in what was their third successive clean sheet in the league.
- Eddie Howe is forced into at least one change as Colombian midfielder Lerma is suspended so Lewis Cook will come in to partner Billing.
- It seems unlikely that Howe will make any further changes as they are in excellent form and look extremely solid defensive at present.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Ramsdale; Smith, S. Cook, Ake, Diego Rico; H. Wilson, L. Cook, Billing, Fraser; King, C. Wilson
Unavailable: Brooks (Injured), Gosling (Injured), Stanislas (Injured), Daniels (Injured), Lerma (Suspended), Surman (Injured)
Bournemouth have taken a different approach in recent matches as they have focused on keeping things tight defensively first and foremost. Against a Newcastle team that is not the most inspiring going forward, that will likely lead to yet another low-scoring match with little dividing the two teams.