When does Man Utd vs Wolves kick off? Saturday 1st February, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Man Utd vs Wolves being played? Old Trafford
What TV channel is Man Utd vs Wolves on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Man Utd vs Wolves in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Man Utd vs Wolves?
Man Utd – https://www.manutd.com/en/Matches
What was the score in the last meeting between Man Utd & Wolves? Man Utd 1-0 Wolves
THE TEAM NEWS
- Manchester United were knocked out of the League Cup in midweek despite beating Manchester City in the second leg at the Etihad.
- That effort was a good response to a poor display which resulted in defeat against Burnley in their last Premier League outing.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer may opt to keep faith with the same side that beat Man City other than Nemanja Matic who is suspended.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): De Gea; Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw; Wan-Bissaka, Fred, Andreas Pereira, Williams; Mata; Greenwood, Martial
Unavailable: Rojo (Injured), McTominay (Injured), Tuanzebe (Injured), Pogba (Injured), Fosu-Mensah (Injured), Rashford (Injured), Matic (Suspended)
- Wolves put in a spirited display against Liverpool and will be disappointed to have not taken a point after conceding late in the game.
- Despite that loss, Wolves highlighted their quality and will now be intent on making a big effort to push for a top four spot.
- Nuno Espirito Santo continues to scour the transfer market for reinforcements but is likely to stick with the same XI for this game.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Rui Patricio; Dendoncker, Coady, Saiss; Doherty, Joao Moutinho, Ruben Neves, Jonny Castro; Traore, Pedro Neto; Jimenez
Unavailable: Ruben Vinagre (Injured)
Manchester United were poor in their last Premier League game but did show some spirit to beat Manchester City in the League Cup. That was not enough to make the final and they could face more disappointment with a refreshed Wolves arriving at Old Trafford likely to earn at least a point.