When does Man Utd vs Tottenham kick off? Wednesday 4th December, 2019 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Man Utd vs Tottenham being played? Old Trafford
What TV channel is Man Utd vs Tottenham on in the UK? Amazon Prime Video
Where can I stream Man Utd vs Tottenham in the UK? This match can be streamed live to subscribers of Amazon Prime
Where can I get tickets for Man Utd vs Tottenham?
Man Utd – https://www.manutd.com/en/Matches
What was the score in the last meeting between Man Utd & Tottenham? Tottenham 0-1 Man Utd
THE TEAM NEWS
- United could only manage a draw at home to Aston Villa on Sunday but they will be motivated to do well against former boss Jose Mourinho.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has switched between three and four at the back in recent games but he is expected to stick with his preferred 4-2-3-1.
- There is a small chance that McTominay could return while it would be no surprise if there are a couple of changes to keep the side fresh.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw; Fred, Andreas Pereira; James, Mata, Rashford; Martial
Unavailable: Bailly (Injured), Fosu-Mensah (Injured), Dalot (Injured), Pogba (Injured), Rojo (Injured), Matic (Injured)
Doubtful: McTominay (Injured)
- Spurs picked up their 3rd consecutive win at the weeked since Jose Mourinho took over and confidence is high as he returns to Old Trafford.
- Mourinho has not rotated too much in his opening three games as he looks to build some continuity so wholesale changes are unlikely here.
- Lucas Moura, Rose and Winks are candidates to return to the side as Mourinho will be demanding an improvement from a defensive perspective.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Gazzaniga; Aurier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Rose; Winks, Dier; Lucas Moura, Alli, Son; Kane
Unavailable: Lloris (Injured), Lamela (Injured), Vorm (Injured), Davies (Injured)
Jose Mourinho makes a swift return to Old Trafford and he will be desperate for his new team to get one over Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men. Spurs have won their three games under Mourinho but continue to look fragile defensively like Man Utd so expect goals at both ends of the pitch in this one.