When does Man Utd vs Norwich kick off? Saturday 11th January, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Man Utd vs Norwich being played? Old Trafford
What TV channel is Man Utd vs Norwich on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Man Utd vs Norwich in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Man Utd vs Norwich?
Man Utd – https://www.manutd.com/en/Matches
What was the score in the last meeting between Man Utd & Norwich? Norwich 1-3 Man Utd
THE TEAM NEWS
- Manchester United showed some character to respond from an awful first half but were still outplayed by Manchester City in the League Cup.
- Big questions remain over the ability of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to turn Man Utd's fortunes around but they appear to lack quality in the side.
- Solskjaer's options are limited with several injury problems at the back and Jesse Lingard has been ruled out of this one.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw; Fred, Matic; James, Andreas Pereira, Rashford; Martial
Unavailable: Bailly (Injured), Fosu-Mensah (Injured), Rojo (Injured), McTominay (Injured), Tuanzebe (Injured), Pogba (Injured), Lingard (Illness)
Doubtful: Shaw (Illness), Maguire (Injured), Shaw (Illness)
- Bottom-side Norwich will have nothing to lose on this trip to Old Trafford and will fancy their chances of causing an upset.
- The Canaries played some brilliant stuff as they knocked Preston out of the FA Cup last week thanks to a 4-2 win on the road.
- Norwich look set to be without topscorer Teemu Pukki who is struggling to overcome a thigh injury and his absence would be a huge blow.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann, Hanley, Byram; Tettey, Vrancic; Buendia, McLean, Cantwell; Idah
Unavailable: Klose (Injured), Drmic (Injured), Godfrey (Injured), Pukki (Injured)
Doubtful: Fahrmann (Injured), Srbeny (Injured)
The pressure is starting to crank up once again on Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and a loss to Norwich could have major implications for his future as Manchester United manager. Norwich have shown signs of life recently thanks to starting games well and they should be able to take the lead in this game.