When does Man Utd vs Newcastle kick off? Thursday 26th December, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Man Utd vs Newcastle being played? Old Trafford
What TV channel is Man Utd vs Newcastle on in the UK? Amazon Prime Video
Where can I stream Man Utd vs Newcastle in the UK? This match can be streamed live to subscribers of Amazon Prime
Where can I get tickets for Man Utd vs Newcastle?
Man Utd – https://www.manutd.com/en/Matches
What was the score in the last meeting between Man Utd & Newcastle? Newcastle 1-0 Man Utd
THE TEAM NEWS
- United's recent excellent form in the league was brought to an abrupt halt at the weekend as they slipped up 2-0 to bottom club Watford.
- De Gea was at fault for the crucial opening goal that proved costly, but it was a poor performance all-round from the team as a whole.
- Pogba made his long-awaited return from injury at the weekend and he could potentially start while Greenwood could also come into the side.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw; McTominay, Fred; Greenwood, Pogba, Rashford; Martial
Unavailable: Bailly (Injured), Fosu-Mensah (Injured), Rojo (Injured)
Doubtful: Dalot (Injured)
- Newcastle continued their superb form at home by beating Crystal Palace on Saturday and now they will look to take that on their travels.
- Boss Steve Bruce is missing a handful of players through injury and he will hope he can recoup one or two players who face late tests.
- Dummett is a doubt after picking up a knock against Palace so with Willems also struggling, Manquillo may be asked to switch to the left.
Predicted line-up (5-3-2): Dubravka; Yedlin, Schar, Fernandez, Lejeune, Javi Manquillo; Hayden, Shelvey, Almiron; Joelinton, Carroll
Unavailable: Ritchie (Injured), Lascelles (Injured), Clark (Injured), Saint-Maximin (Injured)
Doubtful: Ki (Injured), Willems (Injured), Dummett (Injured)
Newcastle continue to fly under the radar this season and they have troubled many of the top teams already. Their away form is not great however with their best displays coming at St. James' Park, and United will expect to bounce back from their shock loss at Watford and win here.