When does Man Utd vs Man City kick off? Sunday 8th March, 2020 – 16:30 (UK)
Where is Man Utd vs Man City being played? Old Trafford
What TV channel is Man Utd vs Man City on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Man Utd vs Man City in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Man Utd vs Man City?
Man Utd – https://www.manutd.com/en/Matches
What was the score in the last meeting between Man Utd & Man City? Man City 0-1 Man Utd
THE TEAM NEWS
- Man Utd extended their good run of form by drawing at Everton last weekend to keep hot on the heels of Chelsea in the fight for fourth spot.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer rotated his pack for the FA Cup clash with Derby on Thursday night but will bring back all his key men for the derby.
- Wan-Bissaka and James are dealing with injuries but the former is expected to overcome his knock and take his place in the back four.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw; Matic; Fred, McTominay; Fernandes; Martial, Greenwood
Unavailable: Pogba (Injured), Rashford (Injured), Grant (Injured), Tuanzebe (Injured), Fosu-Mensah (Injured)
Doubtful: Wan-Bissaka (Injured), James (Injured), Maguire (Injured)
- Man City made it five straight wins in all competitions as they did enough to overcome Sheffield Wednesday in their midweek FA Cup contest.
- City will still be without the influential Aymeric Laporte after he picked up a thigh injury in last week's UCL game with Read Madrid.
- Kevin De Bruyne could also be missing for Pep Guardiola's men after he sat out the FA Cup victory with a shoulder injury.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ederson; Walker, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Zinchenko; Bernardo Silva, Rodri, Gundogan; Sterling, Gabriel Jesus, Mahrez
Unavailable: Laporte (Injured), Sane (Injured)
Doubtful: De Bruyne (Injured)
Man City appear to be hitting form at just the right time having won their last five games but their focus will revert to Premier League action after a run of three cup matches. Man Utd have improved of late but this is a stiff test for them and the visitors should be able to earn at least a point as a minimum.