When does Man Utd vs Liverpool kick off? Sunday 20th October, 2019 – 16:30 (UK)
Where is Man Utd vs Liverpool being played? Old Trafford
What TV channel is Man Utd vs Liverpool on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Man Utd vs Liverpool in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Man Utd vs Liverpool?
Man Utd – https://www.manutd.com/en/Matches
What was the score in the last meeting between Man Utd & Liverpool? Man Utd 0-0 Liverpool
THE TEAM NEWS
- Man Utd come into this game desperate to get a result against their arch-rivals but their form was woeful prior to the international break.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is not helped by a whole host of injuries at the moment but he will hope to recoup some of his players for this game although his biggest concern is over David de Gea who limped off while on international duty with Spain due to a thigh problem.
- Lindelof and Wan-Bissaka appear the most likely to be fit and there is an outside chance that Martial will be fit to be on the bench but Pogba has been ruled out for another week.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Romero; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Young; Matic, McTominay; Andreas Pereira, Lingard, James; Rashford
Unavailable: Bailly (Injured), Fosu-Mensah (Injured), De Gea (Injured), Pogba (Injured)
Doubtful: Wan-Bissaka (Injured), Shaw (Injured), Jones (Injured), Martial (Injured), Lingard (Injured), Greenwood (Injured), Lindelof (Injured)
- Liverpool's relentless form has seen them win their last 17 league games as they have Man City's record of 18 in a row in their sights.
- Jurgen Klopp has been reluctant to rotate too much so far this season and that may be the case as they make the short trip to Old Trafford.
- Alisson has been edging closer to fitness in recent weeks and it would be no surprise if the Brazilian returned to the starting line-up.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson; Henderson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum; Salah, Firmino, Mane
Unavailable: Clyne (Injured), Shaqiri (Injured)
Doubtful: Alisson (Injured), Matip (Injured), Salah (Injured)
United will be desperate to become the first team to take points off Liverpool this season but their only chance of stopping them will be to keep things tight at the back. They will likely adopt a cautious approach even at home and that should lead to a low-scoring affair between the two teams.