When does Man Utd vs Leicester kick off? Saturday 14th September, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Man Utd vs Leicester being played? Old Trafford
What are the expected weather conditions for Man Utd vs Leicester? Clear, 18c
What TV channel is Man Utd vs Leicester on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Man Utd vs Leicester in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Man Utd vs Leicester?
Man Utd – https://www.manutd.com/en/Matches
What was the score in the last meeting between Man Utd & Leicester? Leicester 0-1 Man Utd
THE TEAM NEWS
- After their 4-0 win over Chelsea on opening day, United have not won any of their last three so they will be keen to get back on track.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has a variety of injury concerns coming into this match with Martial, Pogba, Lingard and Wan-Bissaka all doubts.
- Pogba and Wan-Bissaka appear to be the most likely to be passed fit for this match although Lingard and Martial may be close.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Maguire, Lindelof, Young; McTominay, Matic; Andreas Pereira, Mata, James; Rashford
Unavailable: Bailly (Injured), Fosu-Mensah (Injured), Shaw (Injured), Martial (Injured), Pogba (Injured), Dalot (Injured)
Doubtful: Lingard (Illness), Wan-Bissaka (Injured)
- Leicester are one of just three remaining unbeaten teams in the Premier League right now and confidence is high in the camp at present.
- Brendan Rodgers has made a couple of changes in each match so far this season but he may name an unchanged team from last time out.
- The 3-1 win over Bournemouth was arguably their best performance so far with Jamie Vardy currently in exceptional form leading the attack.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Schmeichel; Ricardo Pereira, Soyuncu, Evans, Chilwell; Ndidi; Albrighton, Tielemans, Maddison, Barnes; Vardy
Unavailable: Amartey (Injured), James (Injured)
Doubtful: Morgan (Injured)
It is Leicester who come into this match in the better form as United continue to struggle. The flattering 4-0 win against Chelsea is United's only win in their last nine league matches going back to the end of last season and this in-form Leicester side can come away with at least a point here.