When does Man Utd vs Everton kick off? Sunday 15th December, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Man Utd vs Everton being played? Old Trafford
What TV channel is Man Utd vs Everton on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Man Utd vs Everton in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Man Utd vs Everton?
Man Utd – https://www.manutd.com/en/Matches
Everton – http://www.evertonfc.com/ticket-news
What was the score in the last meeting between Man Utd & Everton? Everton 4-0 Man Utd
THE TEAM NEWS
- United come into this match in great spirits after wins over Mourinho's Spurs and local rivals City in their last two league games.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer brought Shaw back into the team against City and he had an excellent game so should keep his place at left-back.
- Solskjaer made various rotations for the Europa League clash with AZ on Thursday night but should name the same team that beat City.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw; McTominay, Fred; James, Lingard, Rashford; Martial
Unavailable: Bailly (Injured), Fosu-Mensah (Injured), Dalot (Injured), Pogba (Injured), Rojo (Injured)
Doubtful: Lingard (Injured)
- Everton grabbed three vital points as they beat Chelsea 3-1 last week in the first game since Marco Silva was fired as manager of the club.
- Caretaker boss Duncan Ferguson inspired a passionate response from the team and he will be in charge of them once again at Old Trafford.
- Digne is an injury doubt after picking up a groin strain last weekend so Baines is on standby to come in for what may be the only change.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Pickford; Sidibe, Holgate, Keane, Digne; Iwobi, Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson, Bernard; Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin
Unavailable: Gbamin (Injured), Andre Gomes (Injured), Walcott (Injured)
Doubtful: Mina (Injured), Banangime (Injured), Coleman (Injured), Digne (Injured), Delph (Injured)
Everton looked a completely different team under Duncan Ferguson last week in the win over Chelsea and the big Scot has got the team fired up. They face an in-form United side who are playing some of their best football of the season, but expect goals at both ends with neither defence watertight.