When does Man Utd vs Brighton kick off? Sunday 10th November, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Man Utd vs Brighton being played? Old Trafford
What TV channel is Man Utd vs Brighton on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Man Utd vs Brighton in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Man Utd vs Brighton?
Man Utd – https://www.manutd.com/en/Matches
What was the score in the last meeting between Man Utd & Brighton? Man Utd 2-1 Brighton
THE TEAM NEWS
- Man Utd come into this match off the back of a Europa League tie with Partizan keen to get a win to move into the top half of the table.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has a raft of injuries at present which is limiting his options while Young will miss the game through suspension.
- That could see talented youngster Williams start at left-back or Rojo could get the nod while Lindelof faces a late fitness test.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Williams; Fred, McTominay; James, Andreas Pereira, Rashford; Martial
Unavailable: Bailly (Injured), Fosu-Mensah (Injured), Dalot (Injured), Pogba (Injured), Matic (Injured), Tuanzebe (Injured), Shaw (Injured), Young (Suspended)
Doubtful: Gomes (Injured), Lindelof (Injured), McTominay (Injured)
- Brighton have won three of their last four matches in the league which has seen them leapfrog their opponents Man Utd in the standings.
- In the 2-0 win over Norwich last week, they did suffer a blow with Webster picking up an ankle injury which rules him out for some time.
- Duffy will be the obvious candidate to come into central defence, while Trossard is pushing for a recall after his goal off the bench.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Ryan; Montoya, Duffy, Dunk, Burn; Trossard, Stephens, Propper, Alzate; Connolly, Maupay
Unavailable: Izquierdo (Injured), Bernardo (Injured), Webster (Injured)
Prior to their loss to Bournemouth last weekend, Man Utd looked to be building some momentum and they will look to get back on track here. Brighton will be no pushovers and tough to break down, so this could well be another low-scoring game which the Old Trafford faithful have become used to.