When does Man Utd vs Aston Villa kick off? Sunday 1st December, 2019 – 16:30 (UK)
Where is Man Utd vs Aston Villa being played? Old Trafford
What TV channel is Man Utd vs Aston Villa on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Man Utd vs Aston Villa in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Man Utd vs Aston Villa?
Man Utd – https://www.manutd.com/en/Matches
What was the score in the last meeting between Man Utd & Aston Villa? Man Utd 1-0 Aston Villa
THE TEAM NEWS
- Man Utd are playing reasonably well right now but Ole Gunnar Solskjaer decided to make wholesale changes for the Europa League match.
- The vast majority of the first team were rested and left in Manchester rather than make the long tip to Astana so they will be fresh.
- Solskjaer has to decide whether to keep faith with the central defenders although he may decide to bring Tuanzebe in for Jones at the back.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): De Gea; Lindelof, Maguire, Jones; Wan-Bissaka, Fred, Andreas Pereira, Williams; James, Rashford; Martial
Unavailable: Bailly (Injured), Fosu-Mensah (Injured), Dalot (Injured), Pogba (Injured), Rojo (Injured), McTominay (Injured)
Doubtful: Matic (Injured)
- Villa picked up a vital three points on Monday night at home to Newcastle to move away from the relegation zone ahead of this tough test.
- Boss Dean Smith was delighted with their performance and there is a good chance he will name an unchanged team for the trip to Old Trafford.
- Engels is edging closer to full fitness but Konsa has done well in his absence and should keep his place after the clean sheet on Monday.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Nyland; Guilbert, Konsa, Mings, Targett; Hourihane, McGinn, Douglas Luiz; El Ghazi, Wesley, Grealish
Unavailable: Steer (Injured), Davis (Injured), Jota (Injured)
Doubtful: Engels (Injured)
United have been in steady form of late and they will see this match as one they should win against a side that they have an excellent recent record against at Old Trafford. With Villa's form away from home being patchy, United have to be favoured to get the points but do not rule out Villa scoring.