When does Man City vs Wolves kick off? Sunday 6th October, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Man City vs Wolves being played? Etihad Stadium
What are the expected weather conditions for Man City vs Wolves? Cloud, 14c
What TV channel is Man City vs Wolves on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Man City vs Wolves in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Man City vs Wolves?
What was the score in the last meeting between Man City & Wolves? Man City 3-0 Wolves
THE TEAM NEWS
- Since the shock 3-2 defeat at the hands of Norwich, City have responded in emphatic style with five wins on the bounce in all competitions.
- Pep Guardiola has an injury concern over De Bruyne who missed the Champions League match midweek and he may not be risked in this one.
- After being left on the bench against Dinamo Zagreb, Sterling, Walker and Zinchenko could all come back into the starting eleven here.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ederson; Walker, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Zinchenko; David Silva, Rodri, Bernardo Silva; Mahrez, Aguero, Sterling
Unavailable: Sane (Injured), Laporte (Injured), Stones (Injured)
Doubtful: De Bruyne (Injured)
- Wolves managed to pick up a much-needed win against Watford last week to give them a boost after a challenging start to the season.
- They face a tough task here against the champions especially after the lengthy trip to Istanbul and their Thursday night European tie.
- Nuno Espirito Santo will make further rotations as he juggles the competitions but he is set to be without Diogo Jota through injury.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Rui Patricio; Boly, Coady, Saiss; Doherty, Dendoncker, Ruben Neves, Jonny Castro; Pedro Neto, Traore; Jimenez
Unavailable: Bruno Jordao (Injured), Diogo Jota (Injured)
Man City have bounced back in style after their shock loss to Norwich and this will be a formidable task for Wolves. Their challenge is made even harder following their Thursday night Europa League clash against Besiktas in Turkey, and Guardiola's men should have too much energy for Wolves here.