When does Man City vs West Ham kick off? Wednesday 19th February, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Man City vs West Ham being played? Etihad Stadium
What TV channel is Man City vs West Ham on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Man City vs West Ham in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Man City vs West Ham?
West Ham – https://www.whufc.com/tickets/match-tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Man City & West Ham? West Ham 0-5 Man City
THE TEAM NEWS
- Man City will look to put a tumultuous week off the field behind them as they face West Ham in this rearranged Premier League contest.
- Raheem Sterling will be forced to miss this clash due to a hamstring injury with Pep Guardiola now without both of his left-sided attackers.
- Oleksandr Zinchenko is suspended after two yellow cards in City's last league outing against Tottenham but Aymeric Laporte could return.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ederson; Walker, Fernandinho, Laporte, Mendy; De Bruyne, Gundogan, David Silva; Bernardo Silva, Aguero, Mahrez
Unavailable: Sane (Injured), Zinchenko (Suspended), Sterling (Injured)
Doubtful: Laporte (Injured), Mendy (Injured)
- West Ham have failed to win any of their last five matches in the Premier League and face an uphill task to end that run in this game.
- Jarrod Bowen will come into contention for his West Ham debut after his arrival from Championship side Hull City on transfer deadline day.
- The Hammers may be able to call upon Felipe Anderson with the Brazilian nearing a return to fitness following a rib injury.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Fabianski; Fredericks, Diop, Ogbonna, Cresswell; Rice; Snodgrass, Soucek, Noble, Antonio; Haller
Unavailable: Wilshere (Injured)
Doubtful: Felipe Anderson (Injured), Yarmolenko (Injured)
Man City are set to lose out on the Premier League title but they will be eager to build some momentum ahead of their trip to Real Madrid in next week's Champions League match. They host West Ham in this game and with the visitors in poor form, Man City should earn a comfortable victory.