When does Man City vs West Ham kick off? Wednesday 19th February, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Man City vs West Ham being played? Etihad Stadium
What TV channel is Man City vs West Ham on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Man City vs West Ham in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Man City vs West Ham?
West Ham – https://www.whufc.com/tickets/match-tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Man City & West Ham? West Ham 0-5 Man City
THE TEAM NEWS
- Man City again failed to make their chances count as they spurned numerous opportunities which saw them fall to defeat at Tottenham last time out.
- The reigning champions have struggled in front of goal of late and have managed just three goals in their last three league games.
- Raheem Sterling suffered a hamstring injury against Spurs and he will be sidelined until after the winter break with that issue.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ederson; Walker, Fernandinho, Laporte, Joao Cancelo; De Bruyne, Rodri, Gundogan; Bernardo Silva, Aguero, Mahrez
Unavailable: Zinchenko (Suspended), Sterling (Injured)
Doubtful: Mendy (Injured), Laporte (Injured), Sane (Injured)
- West Ham looked set for an important victory against Brighton but failed to hang on to a 3-1 lead as they were held to a draw.
- The Hammers have failed to win any of their last five matches in the Premier League and now face a trip to the Etihad to face Man City.
- Jarrod Bowen will come into contention for his West Ham debut after his arrival from Championship side Hull City on deadline day.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Fabianski; Fredericks, Diop, Ogbonna, Cresswell; Rice; Snodgrass, Soucek, Noble, Antonio; Haller
Unavailable: Wilshere (Injured), Yarmolenko (Injured)
Doubtful: Felipe Anderson (Injured)
Man City failed to fire in front of goal again and it cost them as they were beaten by Tottenham. They return to home soil to face a West Ham side who have struggled defensively of late and that is likely to spell trouble for the Hammers who should come out second best of a high-scoring game.