When does Man City vs Watford kick off? Saturday 21st September, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Man City vs Watford being played? Etihad Stadium
What are the expected weather conditions for Man City vs Watford? Cloud, 21c
What TV channel is Man City vs Watford on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Man City vs Watford in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Man City vs Watford?
What was the score in the last meeting between Man City & Watford? Man City 6-0 Watford
THE TEAM NEWS
- Man City bounced back nicely from the shock loss to Norwich last weekend as they beat Shakhtar 0-3 in Ukraine in the Champions League.
- They were handed a boost by the return of Mendy after missing several months through injury so the left-back may be phased back slowly.
- Aguero and David Silva were both rested in Ukraine and the duo will surely come back into the starting line-up for Gundogan and Mahrez.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ederson; Walker, Fernandinho, Otamendi, Zinchenko; De Bruyne, Rodri, David Silva; Bernardo Silva, Aguero, Sterling
Unavailable: Sane (Injured), Laporte (Injured), Stones (Injured)
Doubtful: Foden (Illness)
- Watford drew 2-2 against Arsenal in Quique Sanchez Flores' first match since returning to the club as they fought back well from 0-2 down.
- Sanchez Flores switched to a 4-2-3-1 last week and will likely retain that although he may consider one or two changes for this match.
- Deulofeu may start as the lone striker while Pereyra and Sarr could potentially come in to offer more pace and ability to retain possession.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Foster; Kiko Femenia, Dawson, Kabasele, Holebas; Doucoure, Capoue; Sarr, Cleverley, Pereyra; Deulofeu
Unavailable: Deeney (Injured), Cathcart (Injured), Success (Injured)
Watford showed great heart to fight back from two goals down to claim a point against Arsenal but this may be the worst time to be playing City at the Etihad. While City have suffered another defensive injury, the loss to Norwich has refocused them and Guardiola's men should kill the game off early.