When does Man City vs Leicester kick off? Saturday 21st December, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Man City vs Leicester being played? Etihad Stadium
What TV channel is Man City vs Leicester on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Man City vs Leicester in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Man City vs Leicester?
What was the score in the last meeting between Man City & Leicester? Man City 1-0 Leicester
THE TEAM NEWS
- Man City come off an impressive 3-0 win at Arsenal last weekend and a heavily-rotated team beat Oxford in the League Cup in midweek.
- Pep Guardiola will likely field a similar team to that which beat Arsenal and that could see De Bruyne play in that advanced role again.
- There is an outside chance that David Silva could come in after returning to training so he could potentially start in place of Foden here.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ederson; Walker, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Mendy; Foden, Gundogan, Rodri; De Bruyne, Gabriel Jesus, Sterling
Unavailable: Sane (Injured), Laporte (Injured), Stones (Injured), David Silva (Injured)
Doubtful: Aguero (Injured)
- Leicester progressed to the League Cup semi-finals in midweek as they edged past Everton on penalties after letting a two-goal lead slip.
- Manager Brendan Rodgers fielded a strong team in that game with just a handful of changes from the weekend's 1-1 draw against Norwich.
- He is set to bring back duo Soyuncu and Tielemans, though Iheanacho is unlikely to start as they revert to playing just one striker.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Schmeichel; Ricardo Pereira, Evans, Soyuncu, Chilwell; Ndidi; Ayoze Perez, Maddison, Tielemans, Barnes; Vardy
Unavailable: James (Injured)
This match has all the makings of a classic encounter with the contrasting styles of the two teams. City will look to dominate proceedings as usual while Leicester will aim to hit them on the counter with Vardy and company, and it is difficult to see either team managing to keep a clean sheet here.