When does Man City vs Everton kick off? Wednesday 1st January, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Man City vs Everton being played? Etihad Stadium
What TV channel is Man City vs Everton on in the UK? BT Sport 1
Where can I stream Man City vs Everton in the UK? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Man City vs Everton?
Everton – http://www.evertonfc.com/ticket-news
What was the score in the last meeting between Man City & Everton? Everton 1-3 Man City
THE TEAM NEWS
- City got back to winning ways last time out against Sheff Utd despite controversy over the opening goal and VAR playing a role once again.
- They welcome back Ederson after he missed the game through suspension and he will return in goal for Bravo while more changes are likely.
- The likes of Joao Cancelo, Otamendi, Gundogan and Bernardo Silva could all be handed recalls with Gabriel Jesus also a candidate to come in.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ederson; Joao Cancelo, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Zinchenko; De Bruyne, Gundogan, Rodri; Bernardo Silva, Aguero, Sterling
Unavailable: Sane (Injured), Laporte (Injured)
Doubtful: Stones (Injured), David Silva (Injured)
- Carlo Ancelotti has had a major impact since arriving at Everton having led them to back-to-back wins and into the top half of the table.
- Despite making five changes to his line-up and in formation, the Toffees became just the second team to win away at Newcastle this season.
- More rotations are expected here and Ancelotti may revert to three central defenders with the in-form Richarlison and Calvert-Lewin up top.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Pickford; Coleman, Mina, Holgate; Sidibe, Sigurdsson, Davies, Delph, Digne; Calvert-Lewin, Richarlison
Unavailable: Gbamin (Injured), Andre Gomes (Injured), Iwobi (Injured)
Doubtful: Schneiderlin (Injured)
City are still not firing on all cylinders and this will be a tough test against a resurgent Everton side. Ancelotti's men look a completely different team to that from the first half of the season and they can pose City plenty of problems with the in-form Calvert-Lewin so expect goals at both ends.