When does Man City vs Crystal Palace kick off? Saturday 18th January, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Man City vs Crystal Palace being played? Etihad Stadium
What TV channel is Man City vs Crystal Palace on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Man City vs Crystal Palace in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Man City vs Crystal Palace?
Crystal Palace – https://tickets.cpfc.co.uk/events.aspx
What was the score in the last meeting between Man City & Crystal Palace? Crystal Palace 0-2 Man City
THE TEAM NEWS
- Manchester City were at their attacking best as they tore Aston Villa to shreds and put six past them but it could have been more.
- The front three all scored in last week's game but it was Sergio Aguero who stole the headlines as he scored a hat-trick.
- Raheem Sterling was left on the bench last week but is likely to come back in here with Gabriel Jesus the most at risk of losing his spot.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ederson; Walker, Stones, Fernandinho, Mendy; De Bruyne, Rodri, David Silva; Sterling, Aguero, Mahrez
Unavailable: Sane (Injured), Laporte (Injured)
- Crystal Palace earned a point at home to Arsenal but will perhaps be disappointed that they did not take all three against the Gunners.
- Arsenal were reduced to 10 men in the second half but Palace were unable to capitalise as they drew for a third straight league game.
- Roy Hodgson's side continue to be blighted by injury and they look set to be without Max Meyer after he was injured in last week's contest.
Predicted line-up (4-5-1): Guaita; Kelly, Tomkins, Cahill, Riedewald; Ayew, Kouyate, McCarthy, McArthur, Zaha; Tosun
Unavailable: Ward (Injured), Van Aanholt (Injured), Schlupp (Injured), Townsend (Injured), Dann (Injured), Sakho (Injured), Benteke (Injured), Milivojevic (Suspended), Meyer (Injured)
Doubtful: Ward (Injured)
Manchester City were in brilliant form as they put six past Aston Villa last week. They return to the Etihad to take on an injury-hit Crystal Palace side and although the visitors have shown some resolve to draw their last three, Man City are likely to be too good for them in this one.