When does Man City vs Chelsea kick off? Saturday 23rd November, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Man City vs Chelsea being played? Etihad Stadium
What TV channel is Man City vs Chelsea on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Man City vs Chelsea in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Man City vs Chelsea?
What was the score in the last meeting between Man City & Chelsea? Chelsea 0-0 Man City
THE TEAM NEWS
- Man City are coming off the 3-1 defeat at Anfield which has left them even further adrift so there is even less margin for error right now.
- Pep Guardiola will hope that he can call upon Ederson as the keeper has recovered from his injury and he should be able to replace Bravo.
- Bernardo Silva will serve a one-match ban so that will open the door for Mahrez or De Bruyne will play in a more advanced role on the right.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ederson; Walker, Stones, Fernandinho, Mendy; Rodri, David Silva, De Bruyne; Mahrez, Aguero, Sterling
Unavailable: Sane (Injured), Laporte (Injured), Zinchenko (Injured), Bernardo Silva (Suspended)
Doubtful: Ederson (Injured)
- Chelsea's form has gone somewhat unnoticed as they have moved quietly up the table and currently sit above opponents Man City in the league.
- They have some positive team news ahead of this as Jorginho is available after a ban while Pulisic should be fit despite carrying a knock.
- After his impeccable performance against Wilfried Zaha last time out, there is every chance that Reece James will keep his starting spot
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Kepa; James, Zouma, Tomori, Emerson; Kovacic, Kante; Willian, Mount, Pulisic; Abraham
Unavailable: Van Ginkel (Injured), Loftus-Cheek (Injured), Rudiger (Injured)
Doubtful: Barkley (Injured), Pulisic (Injured), Hudson-Odoi (Injured)
After losing to Liverpool last time out, Man City will be tested once again as they welcome an in-form Chelsea side. Lampard's men are full of confidence and they will pose a real test to the City defence which they will be confident of breaching, but City at home should just have enough to win.