When does Man City vs Aston Villa kick off? Saturday 26th October, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Man City vs Aston Villa being played? Etihad Stadium
What TV channel is Man City vs Aston Villa on in the UK? BT Sport 1
Where can I stream Man City vs Aston Villa in the UK? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Man City vs Aston Villa?
What was the score in the last meeting between Man City & Aston Villa? Man City 4-0 Aston Villa
THE TEAM NEWS
- Man City picked up another win in Europe in midweek but their priority now is on closing Liverpool's six-point gap at the top of the league.
- Pep Guardiola suffered another injury blow as Rodri limped off clutching his hamstring so the Spaniard is expected to miss out here.
- Otamendi and Stones both returned to action in midweek and one of them will likely come in for the injured Rodri in central defence.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ederson; Walker, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Joao Cancelo; Gundogan, David Silva, De Bruyne; Bernardo Silva, Aguero, Sterling
Unavailable: Sane (Injured), Laporte (Injured), Zinchenko (Injured), Rodri (Injured)
- Villa come into this game with confidence after having taken seven points from their last three although this is a big step up in quality.
- They will have to tighten up defensively against Man City after failing to keep a clean sheet in any of their last four league matches.
- Boss Dean Smith will be tempted however to name the same starting line-up that has started their last three matches and done so well.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Heaton; Guilbert, Engels, Mings, Targett; McGinn, Nakamba, Hourihane; El Ghazi, Wesley, Grealish
Unavailable: Jota (Injured)
Doubtful: Chester (Injured)
Man City come into this game knowing they have no margin for error as they attempt to chase down leaders Liverpool who they face in three weeks. They face a Villa side in reasonable form but one that is shipping goals and they will struggle to contain a motivated City team on home turf.