When does Man City vs Arsenal kick off? Wednesday 11th March, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Man City vs Arsenal being played? Etihad Stadium
What TV channel is Man City vs Arsenal on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Man City vs Arsenal in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Man City vs Arsenal?
Arsenal – https://www.arsenal.com/tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Man City & Arsenal? Arsenal 0-3 Man City
THE TEAM NEWS
- Man City's five-match winning streak in all competitions came to an end as they were beaten by local rivals Man Utd on Sunday.
- City were without Kevin De Bruyne and lacked his creativity in midfield but he has a chance of returning to the side for this game.
- Sergio Aguero has handed Pep Guardiola a fresh injury concern after he suffered a thigh injury against Utd and is a doubt here.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ederson; Walker, Fernandinho, Otamendi, Mendy; De Bruyne, Rodri, David Silva; Mahrez, Gabriel Jesus, Sterling
Unavailable: Laporte (Injured)
Doubtful: Sane (Injured), De Bruyne (Injured), Aguero (Injured)
- Arsenal made it three Premier League victories in a row as they edged West Ham to claim all three points at the weekend.
- The Gunners' recent form has given them a chance of qualifying for Europe next season but face a tough task here on the road at the Etihad.
- Alexandre Lacazette came off the bench to score Arsenal's winner against West Ham and he is likely to earn a starting spot in this game.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Leno; Sokratis, David Luiz, Pablo Mari, Saka; Dani Ceballos, Xhaka; Pepe, Ozil, Aubameyang; Lacazette
Unavailable: Tierney (Injured), Chambers (Injured), Kolasinac (Injured), Torreira (Injured), Cedric (Injured)
Arsenal's recent good run of form in the Premier League will be put to the test as they face Man CIty. The reigning champions were poor in their loss to Man Utd at the weekend as they were unusually ineffective in the final third. They will need to show big improvements in a game where it is likely that both teams will be able to find the back of the net.