When does Liverpool vs West Ham kick off? Monday 24th February, 2020 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Liverpool vs West Ham being played? Anfield
What TV channel is Liverpool vs West Ham on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Liverpool vs West Ham in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Liverpool vs West Ham?
West Ham – https://www.whufc.com/tickets/match-tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Liverpool & West Ham? West Ham 0-2 Liverpool
THE TEAM NEWS
- Liverpool moved another step closer to securing the Premier League title as they edged past Norwich in their game last weekend.
- The Reds could not translate their league form into the UCL as they were left frustrated in their loss to Atletico Madrid on Tuesday.
- Jurgen Klopp has plenty of options at his disposal should he wish to rotate but Jordan Henderson is out with a hamstring injury.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson; Oxlade-Chamberlain, Fabinho, Wijnaldum; Salah, Firmino, Mane
Unavailable: Clyne (Injured), Shaqiri (Injured), Henderson (Injured)
- West Ham's wait for a win continued as they were beaten by Man City in midweek with the Hammers offering very little in that game.
- David Moyes' side have now failed to win any of their last six in the Premier League and remain in big trouble at the bottom of the table.
- Another defensive line-up is expected for this clash with leaders Liverpool but Jarrod Bowen may have to wait to make his first start.
Predicted line-up (5-3-2): Fabianski; Zabaleta, Diop, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Masuaku; Rice, Soucek, Noble; Snodgrass, Antonio
Unavailable: Wilshere (Injured), Yarmolenko (Injured), Fredericks (Injured)
Liverpool have won their last 20 home matches in the Premier League but will have to overcome the disappointment of their UCL loss to Atletico Madrid in midweek. They host West Ham in this game and with the Hammers offering little resistance of late, this should be a straightforward home victory.