When does Liverpool vs Watford kick off? Saturday 14th December, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Liverpool vs Watford being played? Anfield
What TV channel is Liverpool vs Watford on in the UK? BT Sport 1
Where can I stream Liverpool vs Watford in the UK? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Liverpool vs Watford?
What was the score in the last meeting between Liverpool & Watford? Liverpool 5-0 Watford
THE TEAM NEWS
- Liverpool play their final game before they depart to play in the FIFA Club World Cup and they will want to retain their eight-point lead.
- They progressed to the Round of 16 in the Champions League midweek with an excellent win in Salzburg but may make changes here.
- Lovren was forced off through injury again so they may give Gomez a start rather than risk him again while Klopp may rotate in midfield.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson; Oxlade-Chamberlain, Wijnaldum, Henderson; Salah, Firmino, Mane
Unavailable: Clyne (Injured), Matip (Injured), Fabinho (Injured), Lovren (Injured)
Doubtful: Lallana (Injured)
- Watford managed to hold Crystal Palace to a goalless draw last weekend but they face a baptism of fire at Anfield where they face Liverpool.
- Nigel Pearson was at the game after taking over prior to the Palace match but this is the first time he will sit in the dugout.
- After employing a more attacking formation in the last couple of games, they may field an extra defensive midfielder to bolster the side.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Foster; Kiko Femenia, Cathcart, Kabasele, Masina; Chalobah, Capoue, Doucoure; Sarr, Deeney, Deulofeu
Unavailable: Welbeck (Injured), Prodl (Injured), Cleverley (Injured)
Doubtful: Holebas (Injured), Janmaat (Injured), Dawson (Injured)
Liverpool's relentless charge towards the title continues and they will see this as another game in which they can canter to victory. Watford will likely aim to park the bus but Jurgen Klopp's men have far too much quality for them and they should be able to kill this game off in the first half.