When does Liverpool vs Tottenham kick off? Sunday 27th October, 2019 – 16:30 (UK)
Where is Liverpool vs Tottenham being played? Anfield
What TV channel is Liverpool vs Tottenham on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Liverpool vs Tottenham in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Liverpool vs Tottenham?
What was the score in the last meeting between Liverpool & Tottenham? Tottenham 0-2 Liverpool
THE TEAM NEWS
- After dropping their first points in the league last weekend, Liverpool bounced back in midweek with a resounding 4-1 win against Genk.
- Matip and Alexander-Arnold both missed out due to injury and illness respectively and their condition will be assessed closer to kick off.
- Jurgen Klopp made his usual rotations in central midfield for the midweek game but both Henderson and Wijnaldum will likely return here.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson; Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Henderson; Salah, Firmino, Mane
Unavailable: Clyne (Injured), Shaqiri (Injured)
Doubtful: Matip (Injured), Alexander-Arnold (Illness)
- After some hugely disappointing results, Spurs snapped their miserable form and talk of a crisis by beating Crvena zvezda 5-0 midweek.
- Pochettino switched back to 4-2-3-1 after playing a back three against Watford last week and it paid off so that should be retained here.
- Despite rotating his team significantly in recent matches, Pochettino could well be tempted to name an unchanged side from the midweek win.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Gazzaniga; Aurier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Davies; Ndombele, Sissoko; Lamela, Alli, Son; Kane
Unavailable: Sessegnon (Injured), Lloris (Injured)
Doubtful: Eriksen (Injured)
Liverpool will be fired up to get back on the winning trail after dropping points last weekend, but they face a tough test against Spurs who will surely rise to the occasion. Neither team looks particularly convincing at the back so expect goals at both ends in a game where the hosts are favoured.