When does Liverpool vs Southampton kick off? Saturday 1st February, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Liverpool vs Southampton being played? Anfield
What TV channel is Liverpool vs Southampton on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Liverpool vs Southampton in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Liverpool vs Southampton?
Southampton – https://southamptonfc.com/tickets/match-tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Liverpool & Southampton? Southampton 1-2 Liverpool
THE TEAM NEWS
- Liverpool's charge towards the Premier League title continued as they picked up their 15th consecutive win with victory over West Ham.
- It was a comfortable win for Liverpool who showed no signs of slowing down with that victory seeing them hit 70 points for the season.
- Origi came off with cramp in the midweek clash and may drop to the bench here with further rotations quite likely in midfield especially.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson; Keita, Fabinho, Henderson; Salah, Firmino, Minamino
Unavailable: Clyne (Injured)
Doubtful: Lallana (Illness), Shaqiri (Injured), Milner (Injured), Mane (Injured), Origi (Injured)
- Southampton got back to winning ways in the Premier League with a comfortable win against Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park.
- Saints have now lost just one of their last nine games in all competitions after holding Spurs to a draw in the FA Cup at the weekend.
- Ralph Hasenhuttl has a few injury concerns ahead of this clash with Shane Long and Stuart Armstrong the most notable names.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): McCarthy; Walker-Peters, Stephens, Bednarek, Bertrand; Oriol Romeu; Djenepo, Ward-Prowse, Hojbjerg, Redmond; Ings
Unavailable: Cedric (Injured)
Doubtful: Valery (Illness), Vestergaard (Injured), Long (Injured), Armstrong (Injured)
Liverpool host Southampton as they attempt to win their 20th consecutive home match in the Premier League. The visitors are in good form as Danny Ings and co will cause problems for the hosts but even finding the back of the net is unlikely to be enough with Liverpool in such relentless form.