When does Liverpool vs Manchester City kick off? Sunday, 10th November, 2019 – 16:30 (UK)
Where is Liverpool vs Manchester City being played? Anfield Stadium
What TV channel is Aston Villa vs Liverpool on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Aston Villa vs Liverpool in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Aston Villa vs Liverpool?
Liverpool – https://www.liverpoolfc.com/ti...
Manchester City – https://tickets.mancity.com/en-GB/categories/Men's%20Tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Liverpool and Man City?
FA Community Shield: Liverpool 1-1 Man City (4-5 on penalties) on 4th Aug. 2019
EPL: Man City 2 -1 Liverpool on 3rd Jan. 2019
THE TEAM NEWS
- For the third straight Premier League game, Liverpool managed to earn points after conceding first, miraculously taking the full three at Villa Park despite trailing 1-0 in the 87th minute.
- Liverpool still hold a six-point lead over City at the top of the table so this is a crucial clash in a title race which, like last season, could go all the way to the wire.
- Liverpool rested several usual starters in their home fixture with Genk in the Champions League midweek but the likes of Robertson, Firmino and Mane will come back into the starting line-up here..
Predicted Line-up (4-3-3): Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson; Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Henderson; Salah, Firmino, Mane
Unavailable: Clyne (injured), Matip (injured), Shaqiri (Injured)
- Like Liverpool, City needed a second-half comeback last time out in the Premier League, beating Southampton 2-1 on the strength of 70th and 86th-minute goals from Sergio Aguero and Kyle Walker.
- David Silva is doubtful for this weekend’s clash after exiting the Southampton fixture in the second half and if he doesn't make it, that could see Fernandinho move into central midfield and Stones partnering Otamendi at the back.
- Man City played away at Atalanta on Wednesday, meaning they will be slightly less rested and more travelled than their hosts.
Predicted Line-up (4-3-3): Bravo; Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Mendy; De Bruyne, Fernandinho, Gundogan; Bernardo Silva, Aguero, Sterling
Unavailable: Sane (Injured), Laporte (Injured), Zinchenko (Injured), Rodri (Injured), Ederson (Injured), David Silva (injured)
Both teams have been playing with fire and are somewhat fortunate to be on their current point totals, but that’s especially true for Liverpool, who are six points clear despite having a goal difference eight goals worse than City (+16 vs +24).
Oddsmakers have set Liverpool as only a tepid 7/4 favourite, with City at roughly 3/2 and the draw at 5/2, according to My Top Sportsbooks. Clearly there will be no shortage of motivation for either side, yet if the Citizens do not close the gap by winning the direct match-ups with Liverpool, their title reign will likely be at an end.
That said, with Liverpool being better rested, healthier, and at home, they will not let City leave Anfield with the full three so a score draw is a probable outcome.