When does Liverpool vs Leicester kick off? Saturday 5th October, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Liverpool vs Leicester being played? Anfield
What are the expected weather conditions for Liverpool vs Leicester? Cloud, 15c
What TV channel is Liverpool vs Leicester on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Liverpool vs Leicester in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Liverpool vs Leicester?
What was the score in the last meeting between Liverpool & Leicester? Liverpool 1-1 Leicester
THE TEAM NEWS
- Liverpool's relentless run of league victories continues although they needed a fortuitous goal against Sheff Utd to extend their run to 16.
- They picked up a win in midweek in Europe also as the fixtures come thick and fast so Jurgen Klopp may consider a couple of rotations here.
- Matip should be fit enough to return here while it would be no surprise to see Milner or potentially even Keita rotate back into the side.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Adrian; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson; Henderson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum; Salah, Firmino, Mane
Unavailable: Clyne (Injured), Shaqiri (Injured)
Doubtful: Alisson (Injured), Matip (Injured)
- Leicester come into this clash in great form as they thrashed Newcastle 5-0 last week and sit in the top four ahead of this round of games.
- Brendan Rodgers will be fired up to get one over his old team and he will be hoping playmaker Maddison can return from injury for this one.
- He may contemplate bringing Albrighton and possibly Choudhury back into the side for their strong defensive capabilities at Anfield.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Schmeichel; Ricardo Pereira, Evans, Soyuncu, Chilwell; Ndidi; Albrighton, Praet, Tielemans, Barnes; Vardy
Unavailable: Amartey (Injured), James (Injured)
Doubtful: Maddison (Injured)
Liverpool are in sparkling form at the moment but Leicester will pose a major threat to this 16-game winning run in the league. Brendan Rodgers' men are playing well and they will cause the Liverpool defence problems which could easily lead to them snatching a point from the league leaders.