When does Liverpool vs Everton kick off? Wednesday 4th December, 2019 – 20:15 (UK)
Where is Liverpool vs Everton being played? Anfield
What TV channel is Liverpool vs Everton on in the UK? Amazon Prime Video
Where can I stream Liverpool vs Everton in the UK? This match can be streamed live to subscribers of Amazon Prime
Where can I get tickets for Liverpool vs Everton?
Everton – http://www.evertonfc.com/ticket-news
What was the score in the last meeting between Liverpool & Everton? Everton 0-0 Liverpool
THE TEAM NEWS
- Liverpool come into this Merseyside derby leading the league by eight points so confidence could not be higher in contrast to their rivals.
- They will be without Alisson who was sent off in the win over Brighton so back-up Adrian comes into the starting line-up for this match.
- Jurgen Klopp may consider one or two changes with the midfield likely to be rotated as Keita and Milner are both candidates to come in.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Adrian; Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson; Keita, Wijnaldum, Henderson; Salah, Firmino, Mane
Unavailable: Clyne (Injured), Matip (Injured), Fabinho (Injured), Alisson (Suspended)
Doubtful: Kelleher (Injured)
- Everton come off another loss but they were rather unfortunate against Leicester as they conceded an agonising 94th-minute goal to lose 2-1.
- Marco Silva remains under intense pressure coming into this game with his job reportedly hanging in the balance coming into this derby.
- Delph, Coleman and Walcott are all candidates to return but Silva may consider sticking with the five-man defence that he used on Sunday.
Predicted line-up (5-4-1): Pickford; Sidibe, Mina, Keane, Holgate, Digne; Richarlison, Sigurdsson, Davies, Iwobi; Calvert-Lewin
Unavailable: Gbamin (Injured), Andre Gomes (Injured)
Doubtful: Delph (Injured), Coleman (Injured), Walcott (Injured), Banangime (Injured)
Liverpool are not quite firing on all cylinders but they keep winning matches unlike their Merseyside rivals. Everton are struggling badly right now and will approach this match with the intention to frustrate the Reds. Expect them to park the bus and that should lead to a low-scoring derby.