When does Liverpool vs Brighton kick off? Saturday 30th November, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Liverpool vs Brighton being played? Anfield
What TV channel is Liverpool vs Brighton on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Liverpool vs Brighton in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Liverpool vs Brighton?
What was the score in the last meeting between Liverpool & Brighton? Brighton 0-1 Liverpool
THE TEAM NEWS
- Liverpool were held to a draw by Napoli in midweek European action and that result was marred by an injury to key midfielder Fabinho.
- The Brazilian is suspended for this match anyway so either Milner or Oxlade-Chamberlain should start alongside Wijnaldum and Henderson.
- Salah returned to action in the Champions League after recovering from his ankle injury and he is fit for Klopp to field his attacking trio.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson; Milner, Wijnaldum, Henderson; Salah, Firmino, Mane
Unavailable: Clyne (Injured), Matip (Injured), Fabinho (Suspended)
Doubtful: Shaqiri (Injured), Keita (Injured)
- Brighton have lost their last two matches at the hands of Man Utd and Leicester as they are in the middle of a difficult run of fixtures.
- Graham Potter has been handed a new contract until 2025 as head coach of Brighton which will provide both him and the club with a boost.
- Potter welcomes back Dunk for this match and he should return to the heart of the defence with Burn moving out to the left in a 5-4-1.
Predicted line-up (5-4-1): Ryan; Montoya, Duffy, Dunk, Webster, Burn; Mooy, Stephens, Propper, Trossard; Maupay
Unavailable: Izquierdo (Injured), Bernardo (Injured)
Doubtful: March (Injured), Connolly (Injured)
Brighton have lost their last two games against Man Utd and Leicester which does not bode well when making the trip to Anfield. Liverpool continue their relentless pursuit of the league title and this is another game which they are likely to kill off early and claim another three points.