When does Leicester vs West Ham kick off? Wednesday 22nd January, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Leicester vs West Ham being played? King Power Stadium
What TV channel is Leicester vs West Ham on in the UK? BT Sport 2
Where can I stream Leicester vs West Ham in the UK? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Leicester vs West Ham?
West Ham – https://www.whufc.com/tickets/match-tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Leicester & West Ham? West Ham 1-2 Leicester
THE TEAM NEWS
- Leicester suffered back-to-back Premier League defeats for just the second time this season as they were beaten by a late goal at Burnley.
- The result could have been very different for the Foxes but Jamie Vardy had his penalty saved when the scores were level in the second half.
- Ben Chilwell and Hamza Choudhury were left out against Burnley but the pair should return to the squad for this contest.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Schmeichel; Ricardo Pereira, Evans, Soyuncu, Chilwell; Mendy; Ayoze Perez, Tielemans, Maddison, Barnes; Vardy
Unavailable: James (Injured), Ndidi (Injured), Amartey (Injured)
- West Ham took the lead against Everton at the weekend but it lasted less than five minutes with the game ending in a stalemate.
- The Hammers will now head on the road for the second time in the Premier League since David Moyes returned and need an improved performance.
- Pablo Fornals did not have the best of games against the Toffees and his place on the left wing could be under threat here.
Predicted line-up (4-4-1-1): Randolph; Zabaleta, Diop, Ogbonna, Cresswell; Snodgrass, Rice, Noble, Pablo Fornals; Lanzini; Haller
Unavailable: Wilshere (Injured), Fredericks (Injured), Yarmolenko (Injured), Fabianski (Injured)
Doubtful: Antonio (Injured), Felipe Anderson (Injured)
Leicester will believe they did enough to beat Burnley at the weekend but were punished for not taking their chances and fell to a late defeat. They have now lost back-to-back games in the Premier League but a return to home soil against West Ham should allow them to get back to winning ways.