When does Leicester vs Man City kick off? Saturday 22nd February, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Leicester vs Man City being played? King Power Stadium
What TV channel is Leicester vs Man City on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Leicester vs Man City in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Leicester vs Man City?
What was the score in the last meeting between Leicester & Man City? Man City 3-1 Leicester
THE TEAM NEWS
- Leicester were held to a draw with Wolves in their last outing and have now won just one of their last five Premier League matches.
- The Foxes will be without Hamza Choudhury after he was given his marching orders for two yellow cards late in the Wolves game.
- Brendan Rodgers was hopeful of having Wilfred Ndidi back but he is once again unavailable which leaves Leicester light in midfield.
Predicted line-up (4-5-1): Schmeichel; Ricardo Pereira, Evans, Soyuncu, Chilwell; Ayoze Perez, Tielemans, Praet, Maddison, Barnes; Vardy
Unavailable: Amartey (Injured), Mendy (Injured), Choudhury (Suspended), Ndidi (Injured)
Doubtful: James (Injured)
- Man City returned to winning ways as they saw off West Ham in a straightforward victory during their Premier League clash in midweek.
- David Silva was forced off the pitch late on against the Hammers and will be a doubt for this game due to the short turnaround.
- Pep Guardiola may opt to rotate with a UCL clash with Real Madrid on the horizon and that could see Sergio Aguero drop to the bench.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ederson; Walker, Fernandinho, Laporte, Zinchenko; De Bruyne, Rodri, Gundogan; Bernardo Silva, Gabriel Jesus, Mahrez
Unavailable: Sane (Injured), Sterling (Injured)
Doubtful: David Silva (Injured)
Leicester's form will be a concern to Brendan Rodgers with his side winning just one of their last five Premier League games and they possess the same record in their recent home matches. They host Man City in what should be a very open affair and both teams should find the back of the net.