When does Leicester vs Liverpool kick off? Thursday 26th December, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Leicester vs Liverpool being played? King Power Stadium
What TV channel is Leicester vs Liverpool on in the UK? Amazon Prime Video
Where can I stream Leicester vs Liverpool in the UK? This match can be streamed live to subscribers of Amazon Prime
Where can I get tickets for Leicester vs Liverpool?
What was the score in the last meeting between Leicester & Liverpool? Liverpool 2-1 Leicester
THE TEAM NEWS
- Leicester suffered their first defeat in their last 12 matches in all competitions as they lost 3-1 to an in-form Man City side on Saturday.
- Barnes picked a knock in that match and is rated doubtful so Brendan Rodgers may be forced into a change with Albrighton likely to come in
- Rodgers will be desperate to get one over his former side especially after coming close to holding them to a draw two months ago at Anfield.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Schmeichel; Ricardo Pereira, Evans, Soyuncu, Chilwell; Ndidi; Ayoze Perez, Maddison, Tielemans, Albrighton; Vardy
Unavailable: James (Injured)
Doubtful: Barnes (Injured)
- Liverpool return to domestic action after they sealed an extra-time win in the FIFA Club World Cup against Flamengo in Qatar on Saturday.
- Jurgen Klopp will assess the fitness of his players on their return from Qatar and may consider one or two adjustments in midfield if any.
- The club have meanwhile moved to sign forward Minamino from Salzburg but the Japanese star will not be available until New Year's Day.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson; Keita, Wijnaldum, Henderson; Salah, Firmino, Mane
Unavailable: Clyne (Injured), Matip (Injured), Fabinho (Injured), Lovren (Injured)
Doubtful: Brewster (Injured), Oxlade-Chamberlain (Injured)
Leicester's three defeats this season have come at the hands of Man Utd, Liverpool and Man City, and they will have to raise their game if they are to upset Jurgen Klopp's men. While Liverpool could potentially be fatigued, this should be an entertaining game once again with goals at both ends.