When does Leicester vs Everton kick off? Sunday 1st December, 2019 – 16:30 (UK)
Where is Leicester vs Everton being played? King Power Stadium
What TV channel is Leicester vs Everton on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Leicester vs Everton in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Leicester vs Everton?
Everton – http://www.evertonfc.com/ticket-news
What was the score in the last meeting between Leicester & Everton? Everton 0-1 Leicester
THE TEAM NEWS
- Leicester have now won their last six matches in all competitions and there is growing talk around their title race credentials right now.
- Brendan Rodgers' men have won their last four games in the league scoring 15 goals and keeping four clean sheets in this rich vein of form.
- Evans was forced off with cramp last week but he should be fit to start as Rodgers will likely name an unchanged starting line-up yet again.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Schmeichel; Ricardo Pereira, Evans, Soyuncu, Chilwell; Ndidi; Ayoze Perez, Tielemans, Maddison, Barnes; Vardy
Unavailable: James (Injured)
Doubtful: Evans (Injured)
- Everton's mini-revival was short-lived as the poor 0-2 home defeat to Norwich has piled the pressure on beleaguered manager Marco Silva.
- With his job under serious threat, Marco Silva will likely consider changes with Coleman and Delph candidates to come in and add leadership.
- Sigurdsson is another player receiving criticism right now so it would be no surprise to see Iwobi come into the starting line-up here.
Predicted line-up (5-4-1): Pickford; Sidibe, Mina, Keane, Holgate, Digne; Richarlison, Sigurdsson, Davies, Iwobi; Tosun
Unavailable: Gbamin (Injured), Andre Gomes (Injured), Delph (Injured), Coleman (Injured), Walcott (Injured)
Doubtful: Bernard (Injured), Schneiderlin (Injured), Banangime (Injured)
Everton boss Marco Silva has been holding on to his job by the skin of his teeth since the Norwich defeat but he now has no margin for error. They will likely raise their game against Leicester, but Rodgers' men are flying right now and they can inflict the loss which could spell the end for Silva.