When does Leicester vs Burnley kick off? Saturday 19th October, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Leicester vs Burnley being played? King Power Stadium
What TV channel is Leicester vs Burnley on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Leicester vs Burnley in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Leicester vs Burnley?
What was the score in the last meeting between Leicester & Burnley? Burnley 1-2 Leicester
THE TEAM NEWS
- Leicester were frustrated by the controversial penalty that saw Liverpool beat them last time out and they will look to bounce back here.
- Brendan Rodgers was largely pleased with the performance of his team but he may consider bringing in Ayoze Perez out wide for Barnes.
- Maddison was forced to leave the England camp due to illness but the talented playmaker is expected to be fit enough to start.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Schmeichel; Ricardo Pereira, Evans, Soyuncu, Chilwell; Ndidi; Ayoze Perez, Praet, Tielemans, Maddison; Vardy
Unavailable: Amartey (Injured), James (Injured)
- Burnley scraped three points against ten-man Everton last time out as Sean Dyche's men moved into the top half of the Premier League.
- That win means they are riding a four-match unbeaten run coming off the international break and they will look to extend this run of form.
- Pieters picked up a knock in that match and he is a question mark, while there is an outside chance that Cork could be fit to return.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Pope; Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Pieters; Hendrick, Cork, Westwood, McNeil; Barnes, Wood
Unavailable: Gudmundsson (Injured)
Doubtful: Cork (Injured), Drinkwater (Injured), Pieters (Injured), Barnes (Injured)
Leicester have impressed many so far this season and were somewhat unfortunate not to take a point off leaders Liverpool last time out. They have won their last three matches at home in the league, and they will be confident of creating enough chances against Burnley to get back to winning ways.