2019-20 Premier League – Leicester vs Aston Villa Preview & Prediction
When does Leicester vs Aston Villa kick off? Monday 9th March, 2020 – 16:30 (UK)
Where is Leicester vs Aston Villa being played? King Power Stadium
What TV channel is Leicester vs Aston Villa on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Leicester vs Aston Villa in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Leicester vs Aston Villa?
What was the score in the last meeting between Leicester & Aston Villa? Aston Villa 2-1 Leicester
THE TEAM NEWS
- Leicester's sloppy form continued as they were beaten by Norwich last weekend to make it four Premier League matches without a win.
- The Foxes responded by overcoming Birmingham in their midweek FA Cup game but will be keen to return to winning ways in the Premier League.
- Jamie Vardy should have recovered from injury and will make a welcome return to Brendan Rodgers' side which will be a huge boost.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Schmeichel; Ricardo Pereira, Evans, Soyuncu, Chilwell; Ndidi; Ayoze Perez, Tielemans, Maddison, Barnes; Vardy
Unavailable: Amartey (Injured), Mendy (Injured)
Doubtful: Chilwell (Injured)
- Aston Villa put up a good fight in the League Cup final but were narrowly defeated by Man City and will need to respond to that loss.
- Villa have lost their last three games in the Premier League and find themselves in 19th spot heading into this game with Leicester.
- Dean Smith was hoping to be boosted by the return of long-term absentee McGinn but the Scot is not quite ready to return yet.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Reina; Guilbert, Engels, Mings, Targett; Nakamba, Douglas Luiz; El Ghazi, Grealish, Trezeguet; Samatta
Unavailable: Wesley (Injured), Heaton (Injured), Steer (Injured), Davis (Injured), McGinn (Injured)
Leicester have struggled in the league of late but will hope this game against Aston Villa can help them get back to winning ways. Villa need to attack as they attempt to collect an important three points but that could leave them vulnerable at the back which should result in a high-scoring game.