When does Everton vs West Ham kick off? Saturday 19th October, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Everton vs West Ham being played? Goodison Park
What TV channel is Everton vs West Ham on in the UK? BT Sport 1
Where can I stream Everton vs West Ham in the UK? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Everton vs West Ham?
Everton – http://www.evertonfc.com/ticket-news
West Ham – https://www.whufc.com/tickets/match-tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Everton & West Ham? West Ham 0-2 Everton
THE TEAM NEWS
- Everton were frustrated last time out as they lost 1-0 at Turf Moor and the pressure is on Marco Silva after a fourth straight league loss.
- They were not helped by Seamus Coleman's red card in that match and the Irish international will be forced to sit on the sidelines here.
- Sidibe will come in at right-back for Coleman while Andre Gomes should come back into central midfield at the expense of Schneiderlin.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Pickford; Sidibe, Keane, Mina, Digne; Andre Gomes, Delph; Bernard, Sigurdsson, Iwobi; Calvert-Lewin
Unavailable: Gbamin (Injured), Tosun (Injured), Coleman (Suspended)
Doubtful: Delph (Injured)
- West Ham slipped to a 2-1 defeat at home to Crystal Palace last time out and they will be eager to bounce back from that frustrating loss.
- Despite the loss, record signing Sebastien Haller picked up another goal to give them some positives to take and he will be a threat here.
- Cresswell will face a late fitness test after he picked up a knock last time out and Masuaku will be on standby to replace him if he is out.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Roberto; Fredericks, Diop, Ogbonna, Cresswell; Noble, Rice; Yarmolenko, Lanzini, Felipe Anderson; Haller
Unavailable: Fabianski (Injured), Antonio (Injured), Reid (Injured)
Everton and Marco Silva are under huge pressure after losing their last four league games before the international break and this is a tough test for them. With confidence low, West Ham can take advantage of that and breach the Toffees' defence, so expect goals at both ends in this one.