2019-20 Premier League – Everton vs Sheffield Utd Preview & Prediction
When does Everton vs Sheffield Utd kick off? Saturday 21st September, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Everton vs Sheffield Utd being played? Goodison Park
What are the expected weather conditions for Everton vs Sheffield Utd? Cloud, 20c
What TV channel is Everton vs Sheffield Utd on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Everton vs Sheffield Utd in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Everton vs Sheffield Utd?
Everton – http://www.evertonfc.com/ticket-news
Sheffield Utd – https://tickets.sufc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/away
What was the score in the last meeting between Everton & Sheffield Utd? Everton 3-1 Sheffield Utd
THE TEAM NEWS
- Everton produced yet another poor display on their travels at Bournemouth last week but they return to fortress Goodison to face Sheff Utd.
- Marco Silva brought Calvert-Lewin back into the side for Kean and he responded with a goal so the English striker should keep his place.
- Andre Gomes missed the defeat to Bournemouth last weekend with a rib injury but he could be fit to return in place of Schneiderlin here.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Pickford; Coleman, Mina, Keane, Digne; Schneiderlin, Delph; Richarlison, Sigurdsson, Iwobi; Calvert-Lewin
Unavailable: Gbamin (Injured), Lossl (Injured), Andre Gomes (Injured)
Doubtful: Richarlison (Injured)
- Sheff Utd slipped to their second defeat of the season last time out as they lost 0-1 at home to Southampton as they look to bounce back.
- Billy Sharp was sent off late in that game and is suspended for this match so that reduces Chris Wilder's options from the subs' bench.
- Robinson was a slight injury doubt for the Southampton game and only came off the bench so he could be in with a shout of starting here.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Henderson; Basham, Egan, O'Connell; Baldock, Lundstram, Fleck, Norwood, Stevens; McGoldrick, McBurnie
Unavailable: Sharp (Suspended), Besic (Ineligible)
Doubtful: Bryan (Injured)
Everton were hugely disappointing at Bournemouth last week but they return to Goodison where they have won their last six in a row. They have been making fast starts at home under Marco Silva having scored the first goal in their last six games and they could well wrap this game up early on.