When does Everton vs Norwich kick off? Saturday 23rd November, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Everton vs Norwich being played? Goodison Park
What TV channel is Everton vs Norwich on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Everton vs Norwich in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Everton vs Norwich?
Everton – http://www.evertonfc.com/ticket-news
What was the score in the last meeting between Everton & Norwich? Everton 0-2 Norwich
THE TEAM NEWS
- Everton have shown a slight improvement in recent matches and they will target this game as an opportunity to build further on that.
- Marco Silva has an injury doubt over Tosun who is carrying a slight knock so that could see Iwobi or Calvert-Lewin come back into the side.
- Delph continues to struggle with injury and he remains a question mark so Davies and Schneiderlin should continue their partnership.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Pickford; Sidibe, Mina, Holgate, Digne; Davies, Schneiderlin; Walcott, Sigurdsson, Richarlison; Tosun
Unavailable: Gbamin (Injured), Bernard (Injured), Andre Gomes (Injured)
Doubtful: Delph (Injured), Tosun (Injured)
- It is looking bleak for Norwich right now after picking up just one point from their last seven games since that stunning win over Man City.
- Boss Daniel Farke has an injury concern over Lewis who came off playing for Northern Ireland with a knock and he could miss out here.
- That could see Byram come back into the line-up in what may be the only change from the team that lost at home to Watford last time out.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Godfrey, Tettey, Byram; Amadou, Trybull; Buendia, Stiepermann, Hernandez; Pukki
Unavailable: Klose (Injured), Zimmermann (Injured), Hanley (Injured), Drmic (Injured), Lewis (Injured)
Doubtful: McLean (Injured)
Norwich are in freefall and they simply have to change things around to try and stop the rot. Everton have shown some improvement but do remain somewhat vulnerable to an upset. That said, they have the edge over Norwich in quality and stylistically so expect them to kill this game off early.