When does Everton vs Newcastle kick off? Tuesday 21st January, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Everton vs Newcastle being played? Goodison Park
What TV channel is Everton vs Newcastle on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Everton vs Newcastle in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Everton vs Newcastle?
Everton – http://www.evertonfc.com/ticket-news
What was the score in the last meeting between Everton & Newcastle? Newcastle 1-2 Everton
THE TEAM NEWS
- Everton drew just their fifth league match of the season at the weekend as they came back from a goal down to grab a point at West Ham.
- Carlo Ancelotti's team selection was limited by injuries against the Hammers but he will be hoping that he can count on Richarlison here.
- Sidibe could come back into the starting line-up for Coleman while there is an outside chance that both Iwobi and Keane are passed fit.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Pickford; Sidibe, Holgate, Mina, Digne; Walcott, Davies, Delph, Bernard; Calvert-Lewin, Kean
Unavailable: Gbamin (Injured), Andre Gomes (Injured), Sigurdsson (Injured), Richarlison (Injured), Iwobi (Injured)
Doubtful: Keane (Injured)
- Newcastle pulled off yet another tremendous result as they scored a 94th-minute winner to beat Chelsea at St. James' Park on Saturday.
- The only negative from the victory for Steve Bruce was the injury to Willems who looks set for a lengthy spell on the sidelines now.
- Ritchie is expected to come in on the left while Bruce's only other viable options to rotate are in midfield with the Longstaff brothers.
Predicted line-up (5-4-1): Dubravka; Krafth, Fernandez, Lascelles, Clark, Ritchie; Almiron, Shelvey, Hayden, Saint-Maximin; Joelinton
Unavailable: Manquillo (Injured), Gayle (Injured), Dummett (Injured), Colback (Injured), Muto (Injured), Willems (Injured)
Doubtful: Ki (Injured), Yedlin (Injured), Carroll (Injured)
Barring the miserable FA Cup loss against Liverpool, Everton have largely done well so far under Carlo Ancelotti and he will look for that to continue here. At Goodison, they have picked up 10 points from their last four games and having beaten Newcastle away, they should complete the double here.