When does Everton vs Crystal Palace kick off? Saturday 8th February, 2020 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Everton vs Crystal Palace being played? Goodison Park
What TV channel is Everton vs Crystal Palace on in the UK? BT Sport 1
Where can I stream Everton vs Crystal Palace in the UK? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Everton vs Crystal Palace?
Everton – http://www.evertonfc.com/ticket-news
Crystal Palace – https://tickets.cpfc.co.uk/events.aspx
What was the score in the last meeting between Everton & Crystal Palace? Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton
THE TEAM NEWS
- Everton produced a brilliant comeback against Watford as they came from two goals down to snatch all three points at the death.
- The Toffees are now unbeaten in their last four matches following the win over Watford and will be confident of extending that run.
- Fabian Delph was sent off last time out so will sit this out with Tom Davies and Morgan Schneiderlin set to battle it out for his spot.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Pickford; Sidibe, Mina, Holgate, Digne; Walcott, Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson, Iwobi; Calvert-Lewin, Richarlison
Unavailable: Gbamin (Injured), Andre Gomes (Injured), Delph (Suspended)
- Crystal Palace have now won just one of their last 10 Premier League matches after they fell to a narrow defeat against Sheffield United.
- Palace once again failed to find the back of the net against Sheffield United and have now scored the fewest goals in the league.
- Roy Hodgson was able to call upon Christian Benteke last time out but the striker will again be under pressure to end his scoring drought.
Predicted line-up (4-5-1): Guaita; Ward, Tomkins, Cahill, Van Aanholt; Ayew, Kouyate, Milivojevic, McArthur, Zaha; Benteke
Unavailable: Schlupp (Injured), Sakho (Injured), Tosun (Ineligible), Kelly (Injured)
Everton are unbeaten in their last four matches as well as being unbeaten in their last five home games in the Premier League. Having kept a clean sheet in three of their last four contests at home, Palace are likely to struggle to break them down which should see the hosts claim all three points.