When does Everton vs Brighton kick off? Saturday 11th January, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Everton vs Brighton being played? Goodison Park
What TV channel is Everton vs Brighton on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Everton vs Brighton in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Everton vs Brighton?
Everton – http://www.evertonfc.com/ticket-news
What was the score in the last meeting between Everton & Brighton? Brighton 3-2 Everton
THE TEAM NEWS
- Carlo Ancelotti perhaps gained an insight into the task he faces to turn Everton around after they were knocked out of the FA Cup.
- Their great rivals Liverpool fielded a very weakened side but still had too much for the Blues in what was a meak and concerning display.
- Ancelotti is unlikely to make too many changes to his side for this game but does look set to recall Fabian Delph to the starting XI.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Pickford; Coleman, Mina, Holgate; Sidibe, Sigurdsson, Davies, Delph, Digne; Calvert-Lewin, Richarlison
Unavailable: Gbamin (Injured), Andre Gomes (Injured), Iwobi (Injured)
- Brighton were dumped out of the FA Cup but that will be of little concern to boss Graham Potter with bigger priorities ahead.
- Potter made several changes to his line-up with Premier League survival the clear priority ahead of this trip to Everton.
- Leandro Trossard was both rested last week but he is expected to be reinstated to the starting XI here.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Ryan; Montoya, Webster, Dunk, Bernardo; Propper, Bissouma; Jahanbakhsh, Gross, Trossard; Maupay
Unavailable: Izquierdo (Injured), Burn (Injured)
Doubtful: Murray (Injured), Balogun (Injured), Mooy (Injured), March (Injured)
Everton will have endured a difficult week in training following their demise in the FA Cup to Liverpool's young side. They return to Premier League action against a Brighton side that are poor on the road but generally find the back of the net and in an open contest, both teams are likely to score.