2019-20 Premier League – Crystal Palace vs Wolves Preview & Prediction
When does Crystal Palace vs Wolves kick off? Saturday 22nd September, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Crystal Palace vs Wolves being played? Selhurst Park
What are the expected weather conditions for Crystal Palace vs Wolves? Cloud, 24c
What TV channel is Crystal Palace vs Wolves on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Crystal Palace vs Wolves in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Crystal Palace vs Wolves?
Crystal Palace – https://tickets.cpfc.co.uk/events.aspx
What was the score in the last meeting between Crystal Palace & Wolves? Wolves 0-2 Crystal Palace
THE TEAM NEWS
- Crystal Palace were comprehensively beaten 4-0 at Tottenham last week as they conceded four first half goals in a miserable performance.
- Roy Hodgson had to do without McArthur through injury but he may be tempted to bring him straight back into the side if he passes fit.
- That is likely to be the only change to the team based on how well they performed prior to last week and Townsend or Schlupp will drop out.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Guaita; Ward, Cahill, Sakho, Van Aanholt; Milivojevic, McArthur, Kouyate; Zaha, Ayew, Schlupp
Unavailable: Wickham (Injured)
- Wolves' struggles continue in the Premier League as their commitments in Europe are undoubtedly having an effect on their performances.
- Nuno Espirito Santo hardly rotated his team last year but this will be their 13th game already this season and changes have upset them.
- There is every chance that he will revert to the line-up that was argaubly his strongest last season with Europe deprioritised for now.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Rui Patricio; Coady, Boly, Bennett; Doherty, Dendoncker, Ruben Neves, Joao Moutinho, Jonny Castro; Diogo Jota, Jimenez
Wolves are struggling badly in hitting the heights of last season and have conceded eight goals in their last two against Everton and Chelsea. Shoring things up at the back will be Nuno Espirito Santo's priority and against a Palace team fresh off a 4-0 drubbing, both teams may go safety-first here.