2019-20 Premier League – Crystal Palace vs Watford Preview & Prediction
When does Crystal Palace vs Watford kick off? Saturday 7th March, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Crystal Palace vs Watford being played? Selhurst Park
What TV channel is Crystal Palace vs Watford on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Crystal Palace vs Watford in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Crystal Palace vs Watford?
Crystal Palace – https://tickets.cpfc.co.uk/events.aspx
What was the score in the last meeting between Crystal Palace & Watford? Watford 0-0 Crystal Palace
THE TEAM NEWS
- Crystal Palace have pulled away from any potential relegation danger by winning back-to-back matches 1-0 against Newcastle and Brighton.
- Roy Hodgson will be reluctant to change a winning team but he does have an injury concern over McCarthy so Milivojevic may return.
- Cenk Tosun has picked up an ankle injury in training so he has returned to Everton for treatment which reduces their attacking options.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Guaita; Ward, Dann, Cahill, Van Aanholt; Kouyate; Zaha, Milivojevic, McArthur, Ayew; Benteke
Doubtful: Tomkins (Injured), McCarthy (Injured)
- Watford are coming off their best performance and result of the season after beating the previously unbeaten Liverpool 3-0 last weekend.
- The one major negative to the magnificent win last week was the season-ending injury sustained by talented forward Gerard Deulofeu.
- Pereyra will likely deputise in his absence but that will surely be the only change to Nigel Pearson's line-up for this trip to Palace.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Foster; Kiko Femenia, Kabasele, Cathcart, Masina; Hughes, Capoue; Sarr, Doucoure, Pereyra; Deeney
Unavailable: Deulofeu (Injured), Janmaat (Injured)
Palace have gone back to basics in recent weeks by keeping things tight at the back and making a clean sheet their priority. They will want to keep this run going and with 12 of their last 14 Premier League matches at home containing under 2.5 goals, expect that to continue against Watford.