2019-20 Premier League – Crystal Palace vs Southampton Preview & Prediction
When does Crystal Palace vs Southampton kick off? Tuesday 21st January, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Crystal Palace vs Southampton being played? Selhurst Park
What TV channel is Crystal Palace vs Southampton on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Crystal Palace vs Southampton in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Crystal Palace vs Southampton?
Crystal Palace – https://tickets.cpfc.co.uk/events.aspx
Southampton – https://southamptonfc.com/tickets/match-tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Crystal Palace & Southampton? Southampton 1-1 Crystal Palace
THE TEAM NEWS
- Despite a long injury list, Crystal Palace continued their run as Manchester City's bogey team as they snatched a late point at the Etihad.
- That is now four consecutive draws in the Premier League for Palace who have lost just one of their last 10 league matches.
- Joel Ward made a brief cameo at the end of the game and could come into the starting line-up at the expense of Jairo Riedewald.
Predicted line-up (4-5-1): Guaita; Kelly, Tomkins, Cahill, Ward; Ayew, Kouyate, McArthur, McCarthy, Zaha; Tosun
Unavailable: Van Aanholt (Injured), Schlupp (Injured), Townsend (Injured), Sakho (Injured), Benteke (Injured), Milivojevic (Suspended), Meyer (Injured)
- Southampton blew a 2-0 half-time lead against Wolves as their five-match unbeaten run in the Premier League came to an end.
- Saints were well on top but their second half performance was poor and they were unable to fend Wolves off in the disappointing loss.
- Ralph Hasenhuttl should have the luxury of naming the same side here and may challenge those players to rectify the weekend's result.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): McCarthy; Cedric, Stephens, Bednarek, Bertrand; Armstrong, Ward-Prowse, Hojbjerg, Redmond; Long, Ings
Doubtful: Valery (Illness)
Palace have put in some dogged performances lately and they made it five games unbeaten in the league as they held Man City at the weekend. Southampton's defensive issues saw their unbeaten run end on Saturday and those problems are likely to continue in a game that should see both teams score.