2019-20 Premier League – Crystal Palace vs Sheffield Utd Preview & Prediction
When does Crystal Palace vs Sheffield Utd kick off? Saturday 1st February, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Crystal Palace vs Sheffield Utd being played? Selhurst Park
What TV channel is Crystal Palace vs Sheffield Utd on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Crystal Palace vs Sheffield Utd in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Crystal Palace vs Sheffield Utd?
Crystal Palace – https://tickets.cpfc.co.uk/events.aspx
Sheffield Utd – https://tickets.sufc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/away
What was the score in the last meeting between Crystal Palace & Sheffield Utd? Sheffield Utd 1-0 Crystal Palace
THE TEAM NEWS
- Crystal Palace were unable to build on their impressive point away at Manchester City as they fell to defeat at home to Southampton.
- Palace have struggled with injuries but they are starting to get bodies back to give Roy Hodgson more options with his team selection.
- Luka Milivojevic will also provide his side with a boost this week with the skipper set to return from his three-match suspension.
Predicted line-up (4-5-1): Guaita; Kelly, Tomkins, Cahill, Ward; Meyer, Kouyate, Milivojevic, McCarthy, Zaha; Ayew
Unavailable: Van Aanholt (Injured), Schlupp (Injured), Townsend (Injured), Sakho (Injured), Tosun (Injured)
Doubtful: Benteke (Injured)
- Sheffield United pushed Manchester City all the way in their most recent Premier League clash but went down to a late goal.
- They were able to return to winning ways in their FA Cup clash with Millwall at the weekend which they did with a weakened side.
- David McGoldrick has missed the last two league games with a knock but he is pushing for a return in this clash with Crystal Palace.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Henderson; Basham, Egan, O'Connell; Baldock, Besic, Norwood, Fleck, Stevens; McBurnie, Mousset
Doubtful: McGoldrick (Injured)
Crystal Palace have picked up some eye-catching results of late but are still on a run of just one win from their last nine games in the Premier League. They host a Sheffield United side that have also struggled of late but have still performed well and they should be able to avoid defeat.