2019-20 Premier League – Crystal Palace vs Newcastle Preview & Prediction
When does Crystal Palace vs Newcastle kick off? Saturday 22nd February, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Crystal Palace vs Newcastle being played? Selhurst Park
What TV channel is Crystal Palace vs Newcastle on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Crystal Palace vs Newcastle in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Crystal Palace vs Newcastle?
Crystal Palace – https://tickets.cpfc.co.uk/events.aspx
What was the score in the last meeting between Crystal Palace & Newcastle? Newcastle 1-0 Crystal Palace
THE TEAM NEWS
- Crystal Palace suffered a third straight loss against Everton last time out and have now failed to win in their last seven league games.
- Palace's poor run is alarming and they will be desperate to improve in front of goal in order to pull away from relegation trouble.
- James Tomkins will miss out through injury and there could be further issues for with illness hitting the Palace camp during the week.
Predicted line-up (4-5-1): Guaita; Ward, Dann, Cahill, Van Aanholt; Ayew, McCarthy, Milivojevic, McArthur, Zaha; Benteke
Unavailable: Schlupp (Injured), Sakho (Injured), Tomkins (Injured)
Doubtful: Kelly (Injured)
- Newcastle's unbeaten run was ended as they suffered a big defeat to Arsenal last week in which they conceded four second half goals.
- Steve Bruce opted to drop Isaac Hayden in favour of Sean Longstaff last week but the former is expected to return to the starting XI here.
- The Magpies are still without numerous players and lost in-form centre-back Ciaran Clark to an ankle injury against Arsenal.
Predicted line-up (5-4-1): Dubravka; Lazaro, Schar, Lascelles, Fernandez, Rose; Almiron, Hayden, Bentaleb, Saint-Maximin; Joelinton
Unavailable: Willems (Injured), Dummett (Injured), Krafth (Injured), Shelvey (Injured), Carroll (Injured), Manquillo (Injured), Clark (Injured), Atsu (Illness)
Doubtful: Muto (Injured), Gayle (Injured), Joelinton (Injured)
Crystal Palace will be desperate to end their poor run of form as they face Newcastle. The visitors were on the end of a heavy loss last week as they continue to struggle for goals on the road and with Palace scoring fewer than any team in the league this season, this should be a low-scoring game.