2019-20 Premier League – Crystal Palace vs Brighton Preview & Prediction
When does Crystal Palace vs Brighton kick off? Monday 16th December, 2019 – 19:45 (UK)
Where is Crystal Palace vs Brighton being played? Selhurst Park
What TV channel is Crystal Palace vs Brighton on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Crystal Palace vs Brighton in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Crystal Palace vs Brighton?
Crystal Palace – https://tickets.cpfc.co.uk/events.aspx
What was the score in the last meeting between Crystal Palace & Brighton? Crystal Palace 1-2 Brighton
THE TEAM NEWS
- Palace are enjoying a fine run of form as they have picked up seven points from their last three as they welcome Brighton to Selhurst Park.
- They have kept clean sheets in their last three games but may have picked up another defensive injury with Schlupp struggling with a knock.
- Riedewald is on standby to come in for him at left-back if he does miss out in what is likely to be the only change to Roy Hodgson's team.
Predicted line-up (4-5-1): Guaita; Kelly, Cahill, Tomkins, Riedewald; Townsend, McArthur, Milivojevic, Kouyate, Zaha; Ayew
Unavailable: Ward (Injured), Sakho (Suspended), Meyer (Illness), Van Aanholt (Injured), Schlupp (Injured)
- Brighton have picked up four points from their last two matches against Arsenal and Wolves so confidence is high as they face Palace here.
- Graham Potter has had a couple of injury concerns to deal with as March and Connolly are struggling with knocks while Stephens is banned.
- Bissouma is a candidate to come into the midfield for Stephens in what could be the only change to Graham Potter's in-form starting eleven.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ryan; Alzate, Dunk, Webster, Burn; Mooy, Bissouma, Propper; Gross, Maupay, Trossard
Unavailable: Izquierdo (Injured), Stephens (Suspended), March (Injured)
Doubtful: Connolly (Injured)
Matches between these two teams have historically had a real spice about them and this will be no different on Monday night. Both teams have good confidence at the moment and can play with freedom so expect another lively encounter full of goals, cards and plenty of action at Selhurst Park.